Background
Saturday, October 4, 2008
College!!!!!
When Mom left, on September 6th I found that college is more than just going to school away from home, it is taking care of yourself and those you live with as well as groceries and meeting new people. . . this didn't sit well for the first little while. Through much prayer and growth I am happy to say that I love it and I am so blessed to be here. College is so much fun I have met such fun people and gotten in touch with long lost second cousins (Vanessa Bybee). Interestingly enough I do not spend all that much time with my roommates or even in my own apartment :) So later on you will see some posts of my home, and then separate posts of my apartment. Soooo here it goes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment