These are two of my roommates. The first one is Megan, and the second one is Ashley. I love them to death. I haven't had a chance to get pictures of Lindsey and Shanna but I will.
This is my bathroom vanity, as I had mentioned I was a little homesick at first, and my roommates sensing this wrote be a bundle of encouraging post it notes some saying: Rachel. . . is tidy, a great listener, is super woman, is weird with us, is a macbook buddy, is beautiful, is sexy, loves family, is our family, has the greatest love sac (foof) ever, is so nice to look at, and talk to, Rachel we are so glad you are our roommate, has full beautiful lips, is a hot southern MAMA, is so willing to help others, is so smart, sings like an angel, is a great cook, is easy to talk to
1 comment:
Amen to that!!
Post a Comment