So I was taking a studying break at the library and decided to look up the new iPod nano. When I got to the Nano homepage I started watching this video, don't worry my headphones were in. Anyways, so after the video is over, the librarian taps me on the shoulder and says "Could you please turn your music down?" And I said "oh yeah, sorry, sure!" and at the same time thinking "Geez lady get a grip." So I turn down my computer and get back to work. I turn on my iPod and start the music. As I look at my iPod I think "hmm I don't remember plugging my headphones into the iPod, and then it hits me. I didn't plug my headphones into my iPod they were already plugged in!!!!!! And I had just blared this advertisement through the whole Samford library while thinking I was the only one that could hear it. I waited a respectable. . .oh I dunno 5 minutes before I practically ran out of the library in complete embarrassment. Now every time I walk in I do whatever I can to dodge that "uptight" librarian ;)
4 comments:
ha ha ha!! That is funny!! I love you!!
Great story! Thank you for making me laugh. :)
lol :) You're awesome, Rachel. Have a great week! And don't avoid that librarian, just tell her what you did! You will probably make her day.
classic.
Post a Comment