


So there were, oh I don't know. . . 120 more of these but I just thought I could give y'all a taste of what Becca and I do in our spare time together (besides singing).What would we do without COUSINS?????!!!! Aren't they just the best ever?! I love cousins! If you are my cousin and there is not a picture of us posted. . . Call me! (205) 585-4154 or we can ichat or skype, I miss you :) I have loved all the time that I have been able to spend with cousins this past summer all the way from first cousins in Alabama to Second cousins one time removed from Idaho. When ever I drive across country a common question my mom hears is "Oh don't we have family from here?" or "Doesn't so and so live here?" I love being surrounded by family. Thankfully technology makes it possible to keep in touch when you can't be surrounded. So here's to cousins!!
3 comments:
I LOVE Cousins!! and I LOVE you, too!!
Cousins are great to love! :)
<3 I love you, Cousin!!! <3
Post a Comment