Background

Monday, October 12, 2009

ROBBED!!!!!!!

I have been robbed!!! I had this perfect layout in my mind of how I was going to post about my crazy busy life. I was so excited I had thought about the pictures, the post title, the wording, and even contemplated getting a new color scheme set up. I couldn't wait! I even started telling Meredith, my cousin (for my world wide blog fans who don't actually know much about me but can't resist my rich vocabulary and extensive literary skills jk.) anyways I started telling Meredith. . . (do you see where this is going?) about my plans, long story short check out her blog, she beat me to the punch <---- Link to Meredith's blog :) I must say she did a great job and I've decided to drop all charges because she did document her sources. I'll be sure to still let y'all know what I've been up to. I just need some time to lick my wounds ;) just kidding. I love you Teh!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha! That was a little below the belt, Mere. That's like stealing someones cookie out of their hand and putting it in your mouth.

...maybe I should steal it too. :)

Missy said...

Funny girls!

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

Ummm.....I'm still waiting to hear about your busy life! Please, update soon!

Kim & Pam said...

I'm missing you, Rachel. You are a crazy one!