Background

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mondays!!

Mondays are FOREVER long! I leave the house at 7:30 and stay at school all day. Then I go to FHE and Volleyball getting home for the first time around 9:30 pm. The picture above is me documenting my time at the library on none other than a monday.

4 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

you are silly!

Mere said...

I love that picture. and I love YOU! Thank you for the smile and I am glad to know I am not the only one that has crazy mondays (I don't know why but for some reason all the crazy clients call back to back on mondays!!!)

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

I will come sit across from you and make silly faces so your Mondays will be not so FOREVER long. Ok? See ya at the Library!

Rachel Norris said...

That would be so wonderful!!!